Who Should Attend:
- Organizations requesting for funding
- Individuals or organizations who need to respond to request for proposals
Learning Objectives: At the end of the course, trainees will:
- Basic structural differences between an expression of interest, a concept brief and a proposal
- How to coherently structure a proposal
- How to positively represent their organization and its achievements and/or capacity in the field.
- How to conduct research for background contextualization of issues and present these findings in a narrative, engaging and knowledgeable way.
- How to identify root causes, outline problem statements and craft effective SMART objectives and intervention activities.
- How to ensure that the solutions proffered in the proposal are valid and make sense in the context of the target issues.
- An overview of budgeting requirements for different types of funding applications.
Venue: Tafawa Balewa Square, Lagos Island, Lagos
Fee: 25,000 naira. Fee is inclusive of Tea break, Lunch, certificate and course materials
Date: 23rd June 2018
Time: 10am – 4pm