Course title: Introduction to voice acting and how to do professional voice-overs
Who Should Attend:
- Aspiring on-air personalities (OAPs) and voiceover artists
- Aspiring and emerging actors and actresses
- Radio and TV media presenters
- Freelance voiceover artists
- Studio engineers and producers
- Hosts, MCs and Presenters
- Individuals wanting to improve their speech and communication skills
Learning Objectives: At the end of the course, trainees will:
- Understand the art of delivering effective voiceover productions.
- Understand the special qualities and skills expected from an effective voiceover artist delivering different types of voice products.
- Learn the skills, habits and techniques that contribute to effective voiceover performances.
- Understand positioning in vocal booth.
- Master script handling and confident delivery techniques.
- Understand proper vowel and consonant enunciation etiquette on the microphone.
- Know how to cope with bad script syndrome
- Understand the professional studio etiquette required to achieve the best results.
Venue: Tafawa Balewa Square, Lagos Island, Lagos
Fee: Early Bird – 15,000 (Payable before 3rd September),
Standard – 20,000 naira ( Payable before 14th September). Fee is inclusive of Lunch, certificate and course materials
Date: 22nd September 2018
Time: 10am – 4pm